There 3 key pieces to having the biggest impact and making the most money when you talk about your work. If you can master these three key pieces, whether you have 30 seconds or 30 minutes to share what you do, you will have your ideal clients wanting to work with you.
Here are the Big 3:
1) Your message. Clearly and concisely convey what you do in a way that people get it and want it, or identify someone who would benefit.
2) Your energy and presence when you deliver your message. Feel comfortable in your own skin, set people at ease with your authenticity, and inspire confidence in what you do.
3) Your Sales Conversations and Interviews. Discover what’s working and what’s not in your enrollment conversations. Learn potent tools for managing your energy in a way that engages and inspires people you are talking to and supports both you and your potential client.
Most people have been fumbling through these and don’t know which one’s not landing.
It takes someone to tell you why it’s not landing.
We’re going to spend 3 evenings in an intimate group to get you clear on your message, and make sure it speaks to the people you’re wanting to serve. I’ll give you candid feedback on your presence and why it’s not landing, and you’ll get to work on your presence in sales conversations in a safe environment and find out where you’re losing the sale.
I will give you the specific practices and tools that took me from:
- Having people not really get what I did when I spoke in networking
- Not being able to fill my classes, and
- Not being able to have a conversation with someone about how I can help them.
- Naturally and concisely articulating what I do in a way that people get it
- Being able to easily fill my events, and
- Being a lot more authentic, comfortable, and effective in my sales conversations.
We’ll have 3, 2-hour, in-person classes over the course of 4 weeks.
- Thursday, October 13
- Tuesday, October 25, and
- Wednesday, November 9
from 6-8pm in Sorrento Valley. All classes will be recorded if you are unable to attend all three.