Virtual Pilates classes offer the personalized attention, live instruction, deep core workout, and full body conditioning you’d get in a studio, from the comfort of your home.
Cassie Nevitt was trained and certified at True Pilates New York under the direction of Joseph Pilates’ renowned protégé, Romana Kryzanowska, and has been teaching classical Pilates for 14 years.
Our virtual Pilates classes will help you:
- release and reduce stress and anxiety
- feel centered, strong, and stable
- increase agility and balance
- prevent and overcome injuries, and
- achieve muscular balance and tone
So your mind and body operate and feel their best – inside and out.
MINDFUL SLOW STRENGTH:
High intensity at a super slow speed –>a safe, thoroughly strengthening workout that burns so good
Increases muscle mass, which increases your metabolism. These workouts stimulate your body to continue burning fat long after the workout is over – even while you sleep.
Strengthens bones – preventative exercise for osteopenia and osteoporosis.
Efficient workouts that produce noticeable shifts in muscle tone and physical strength, and provide cardiovascular benefit
TUESDAYS 9:30am PT: Online Pilates Class (register below)
THURSDAYS 8:25am PT: Online Mindful Slow Strength Class (register below)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Classes are sold in packages of 10 (new students are welcome to try a single class out for $25 before committing).
- A 10-pack of virtual classes is good for 3 months, and can be used towards all Online Pilates and Mindful Slow Strength classes listed above.
- 24 hour’s notice of cancellation is required, or that class will be deducted from your package.
- A 10-pack of virtual classes is $225 (save $25/one class free)