After a pregnancy, abdominal surgery, or any internal abdominal disruption, the pathways that send a signal from the brain to the deep core muscles for them to fire can be interrupted.
Some parts become overly tight, some overly stretched, some weak, some strong. The muscular balance (or imbalance) your body strikes as it’s healing and recovering can become the new “normal” unless you’ve done focused and targeted work to restore the strength, release, and function of your pelvic floor.
There doesn’t need to be a physical disruption to have weakness, lack of sensation, tension, or disconnection from the pelvic floor.
Traditional exercise and physical activity activate and strengthen the superficial muscles (closer to the surface), as opposed to the deep core stabilizers and pelvic floor muscles. Cultural and religious norms teach that sexuality is “bad”, “dirty”, and shameful, so many people at a young age disconnect from the parts of their bodies that house those functions.
The exercises in the Pelvic Floor and Core Restore program are targeted to reawaken, enliven, and rebuild the pathways of communication and strength in your pelvic floor to restore sensation, strength, function and vitality to your pelvic floor and your body as a whole.
Introductory Workshop & Six 30 minute Self Study Classes
This is for you if:
- You’ve ever had pelvic floor physical therapy and want accountability and guidance to keep doing the exercises
- You never had pelvic floor physical therapy and wish you had. (Hint – you still can, and I highly recommend you do)
- You feel like there’s strength or sensation missing in your core, pelvic floor, or sexual function (particularly if there was a shift after pregnancy, childbirth, vaginal or c-section delivery)
- You feel like there could be more strength, tone, sensation, control, or release of tension in your pelvic floor.
- You want to be comfortable and confident in your skin and increase your level of presence, unshaken by self-consciousness.
- You’d like to get out of your head and into your body during intimacy.
What are you experiencing?
Have you had a child? Abdominal surgery? Experienced leakage?
Investment: $250 USD
- Recording of Pelvic Floor Workshop with pelvic floor physical Therapist – Anna Grant, PT, DPT, OCS
- Six 30 minute Self Study Online classes with Cassie Nevitt guiding targeted exercises
Feedback from Clients:
“Getting up less in night and better control”
“Able to better identify what is going on”
“Used to leak urine every time I played tennis. Now it’s almost not happening at all. It’s made such a difference”
“Combining my breath with the activations has made a big difference.”
Cassie Nevitt has been helping clients feel centered, strong, and vibrant in their minds and bodies for the last 15 years. As a classically trained Pilates instructor and certified Art of Feminine Presence© teacher, she combines a deep understanding of physical strength and vitality with proven physical and energetic practices to ignite her clients’ sense of unshakeability, certainty, clarity, and groundedness.
Cassie completed 900 hours of apprenticeship and certification at True Pilates New York (formerly Drago’s) in 2007 under the direction of Joe Pilates’ renowned protégé, Romana Kryzanowksa’s daughter, Sari Mejia-Santo, and has extensive experience learning from world-class instructors across the U.S. and around the world.