What happens when you don’t follow through with things that feel really important?
There is a sense of “safety” in dodging the discomfort of taking action.
But there’s also that lingering sense of disappointment, guilt, and regret that happens when you let fear or challenges hold you back from taking the actions you’ve decided were important.
Check out the special video I shot for you during the training I was a part of this past weekend in Colorado.
If the video speaks to you, join me for a 5-week class in The Art of Feminine Presence, in which you’ll learn simple, practical, potent tools that instantly ground you in your own, authentic sense of strength, confidence, and conviction.
In this experiential class, you will:
- Look and feel more confident and radiant when you walk into a room
- Be more at ease setting clear boundaries with others
- Develop a physical and energetic presence that attracts the attention you want: personally and professionally
- Learn to follow your “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality, and with receiving positive attention
Click below to for details and to register