Remember how you felt walking out of your last Art of Feminine Presence class? Grounded, clear, strong, radiant, sensual, and in the juiciness of life?
One afternoon this fall, we’ll be diving back into the grounding, supportive, nurturing space that comes from being in circle with other women and immersed in this work.
Join us Saturday, November 14th for a special class for women who have already experienced The Art of Feminine Presence, to reconnect – with yourself, with being “home”, with your AFP sisters, and with your own radiant light, power, and sense of clarity.
- Develop a physical and energetic presence that attracts the attention you want, both personally and professionally.
- Reconnect to following your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” rather than always pushing to make things happen.
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality and with receiving positive attention.
- Look and feel more confident, healthy, and radiant when you walk into a room.
- Be more at ease setting clear boundaries with others.
- Experience more passion in your life – particularly your love life.
Where: Same space in Glen Ellyn as before – address sent upon registration
When: Saturday, November 14. 3-6pm
This class is open to women who have been through a 5-week AFP series (with me or another AFP teacher). Women who have been through an intro or private introduction to AFP may be considered on an individual basis, as the most vulnerable and powerful practice we do will be a part of this class.
Register today to claim your spot.