A woman’s personal presence and magnetism grow when she connects with her feminine essence. In pursuit of equality and power, many women have taken on a more masculine role. In their desire to be strong and independent, many women have shut themselves off from their softness, their sensuality, and the feminine energy that not only makes their lives more pleasurable and fulfilling, it gives them a radiant power—and is what men desire most. They have unwittingly closed down the ability to attract the healthy attention they want—from men and women— without even realizing they have done it. These classes will help you answer the question why some women walk into a room with a magnetic presence and are noticed by many, while others are not. We will reveal some of the keys that can turn on this mysterious force in any woman.
I am pleased to announce an enhanced and updated session of the Art of Feminine Presence 5-week Series beginning Wednesday, May 28. I have revamped the course format and this series is intended to support you in taking your practice to the next level. This series will help you to:
- Quiet your mental chatter and learn to follow your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” helping you to realize the life you truly believe in.
- Communicate consciously and openly and experience less frustration, a deeper connection, and a greater sense of joy in your relationships and your love life!
- Tap into your authentic energy and embody your magnetic presence so that when you walk into a room people take notice and see you the way you want to be seen.
- Develop confidence, presence and ease so that situations that once made you anxious or uncomfortable become more manageable and natural.
Classes are Wednesday evenings, May 28 – July 2 from 6:00 – 8:30pm. No class June 18. Please note the following:
- It is requested that registrants fully commit to themselves and to one another and attend each session.
- Session dates are 5/28, 6/4, 6/11, 6/25 and 7/2.
- The 5-week session is intended for women who have participated in at least one ½ day intro session.
Ready to join us? Please fill out the registration form below.