I am pleased to announce a new format for continuing your work in The Art of Feminine Presence through a flexible series of short, weekly classes. Art of Feminine Presence (AFP) mini-classes will be held on Friday mornings and are only open to women who have already participated in an AFP workshop or class. The goal of these mini-classes is to continue connecting to and accessing your feminine energy so the effects become more present in your life. These classes will help you:
- Quiet your mental chatter and learn to follow your body’s wisdom and “higher guidance” helping you to manifest the life you truly believe in.
- Be more at ease setting clear boundaries with others so you can leverage your time and get more done.
- Look and feel more confident, healthy, and radiant when you walk into a room, resulting in a natural charisma that people want to pay attention to.
- Experience clarity and confidence, even when your surroundings feel chaotic.
- Continue to develop your magnetic personal presence
AFP Mini Classes will run Friday mornings, 9:00-9:55am from Friday, March 28 to Friday, May 16 at the Glen Ellyn Studio.
Participants must RSVP no later than noon on Tuesday to attend that Friday’s class. 5 or more classes purchased up front will be at a rate of $25/class. 4 or less at a time will be $35 each. There will not be an opportunity to make up missed classes.
I hope you will be able to join us! Register below, and place a check mark in the boxes next to dates you will be attending. (Apologies for the repeat name and email request below – please do fill those out so your entries will be matched with your information).