It’s no secret there’s some uncertainty and apprehension this New Year.
The beautiful thing I’ve seen emerging from this is more and more women (and men!) determined to stand up, speak out, and become more powerful and proactive about making their voices heard.
They’re lit up – driven to be a bit more courageous about the things they’re going for this year.
Is there a touch of that in your New Year’s intention?
Whether you’re vowing to step in if someone’s behaving badly, to play a bigger game so you can make more of an impact, or are simply struggling with how to keep an open heart when you disagree with someone – your outcome depends largely on your presence.
- How solid is your internal presence? Can you stand strong in your center, be unshaken by other people’s energy, and feel resourceful, confident, and open under pressure?
- How magnetic is your external presence? Are you able to attract and hold attention when you speak? Do you come across as credible and confident? Or are there nonverbal ways you give away your power?
Join us February 7 for a 3-hour Intro and Reunion in the Art of Feminine Presence and learn simple tools to:
- Dramatically improve your self-confidence in any situation so you feel less self-conscious and more powerful
- Stay grounded and be confident, no matter what is going on around you
- Embody a magnetic power that does not intimidate or diminish others
- Settle your mental chatter and listen to your “gut” or intuition
- Set clear boundaries that will protect you from those who drain your energy
Date: Tuesday, February 7. 1:00 – 4:00pm
Location: Private home in Clairemont. Address will be sent upon registration.
Investment: $25 for you to attend. Or, bring a cherished girlfriend and you both attend for free.
Advance registration is required, as space is limited – Enroll Today!
Complete the forms below and click “Submit” to complete your registration.