Virtual Pilates classes offer the personalized attention, live instruction, deep core workout, and full body conditioning you’d get in a studio, from the comfort of your home.
Cassie Nevitt was trained and certified at True Pilates New York under the direction of Joseph Pilates’ renowned protégé, Romana Kryzanowska, and has been teaching classical Pilates for 13 years.
Our virtual Pilates classes will help you:
- release and reduce stress and anxiety
- feel centered, strong, and stable
- increase agility and balance
- prevent and overcome injuries, and
- achieve muscular balance and tone
So your mind and body operate and feel their best – inside and out.
TUESDAYS 8:30am PST: Virtual Pilates Mat through Volar by Ana Neito
WEDNESDAYS 8:30am PST: Virtual Mat and Meditation through Studio Flo Pilates
WEDNESDAYS 9:30am PST: Virtual Pilates Mat*
WEDNESDAYS 2:00pm PST: Virtual Pilates Mat through Volar by Ana Neito
FRIDAYS 8:30am PST: Virtual Pilates Mat through Studio Flo Pilates
HOW TO REGISTER
- Follow the link next to your desired class.
- Find the class time you wish to sign up for
- Create your account, complete registration, and pay through their websites (Studio Flo Pilates or Volar by Ana Nieto).
- You will receive emailed details and links for your classes.
*Wednesday 9:30am classes are run through me directly – no fancy scheduling system.
Here’s how my independent class works:
- Payment is due by 1pm PST the day before class. If we do not have a minimum of 2 people paid by 1pm, class will be cancelled for that week.
- 24 hours’ notice will be required for cancellations or schedule changes in order to receive a makeup class (no refunds will be given unless class is cancelled by instructor).
- Email [email protected] to register and for more information.